给 us 20 weeks and we’ll help you change your life! As one of the premier vocational schools in the Twin Cities, we work hand-in-hand with industry employers to ensure our graduates are ready for the challenges of building complex skills that are valuable to Minnesota’s IT industry.
Our immersive 服务台技术员 program gives you hands-on experience in today’s most relevant IT techniques. This course is designed to teach computer fundamentals and other IT industry practices. 和你的同学建立关系, industry mentors and guest speakers provide you an invaluable network of passionate, diverse tech allies to call upon throughout your career.
A服务台技术员 is vital to the IT workforce as they keep the technologies that organizations rely on to do business updated and running smoothly. IT 服务台工作人员 提供技术 支持 和故障排除 服务 to clients who need assistance with their computer hardware or software.
- Create, resolve, or escalate 支持 tickets for external and internal customers
- Identify, analyze, and troubleshoot issues both independently and within a team setting
- Ensure assigned 支持 tickets are updated, current, and resolved in a timely manner
- Communicate effectively to both staff and end users through phone, 电子邮件, 或面对面的交互
Students in the 服务台技术员 program have the opportunity to choose the focus of their internship: 服务台技术员 or Network Operations Center Specialist.
- Become well-rounded individuals to begin careers in the technology industry, 主要从事初级服务台工作
- Provide foundational skills in both hardware and software via current CompTIA A+ concepts
- Apply soft business skills to communicate effectively both written and verbally to external and internal customers
- Identify and analyze user needs as well as provide IT solutions in a clear and concise manner
- Collaborate with others to accomplish tasks such as creating and modifying “how to” documentation in a consistent manner
- 理解变更管理和服务管理, as well as best practices and standards related to the IT field
- Employ theory-to-practice through an IT work-based training experience
项目课程 & 时间表
背景调查: Many Companies in the IT field require background checks prior to hiring. 这可能包括犯罪和金融. Having a felony record WILL affect your ability to find employment in the IT field.
周1 - 10
周1 - 10 is where you will learn the foundations of both hardware and software technology. 您将学习IT基础知识, 微软办公软件, 以及ITIL, 帮助您理解IT服务的价值. 你会 also collaborate with your classmates where working in teams is critical to your success in the IT industry. This includes building your “power skills” in both written and oral communications. 上课时间是8:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m. 在阶段1.
*IT program is approved by the Minnesota Office of Higher Education
*Summit Academy reserves the right to cancel the program if the class doesn’t reach the minimum of 20 students
- 熟悉Microsoft Suites
- Build “power skills” to communicate and collaborate effectively
周11日至20日 is where we build on the foundations you learned in Phase I. You’ve got the skills and now we put them to the test! This part of the program is designed to challenge students with a higher degree of difficulty in information technology. We’ll discuss everyday service desk examples to understand how all of these components impact overall processes. 除了提高你的技术能力, you will receive career development skills to help you transition into everyday work life. 你会 also take part in an internship where you’ll gain practical experience with the entire process, 从解决问题到评估, 细化, 和执行. 上课时间是8:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m. 在第二阶段.
- Employ “theory-to-practice” through an internship experience
Our school is actively looking for candidates who want a new career in the fields of construction, information technology or 医疗行政助理. 你会 不需要支付任何学费 或者申请学生贷款. We work to ensure your tuition is paid for entirely by grants, scholarships, and contracts.
- Someone from the 招生 department will contact you within 1-2 business days after your application is submitted.